Refrigeration Technical Training Video Library
Refrigeration Technical Training Video Library teaches how to properly diagnose and repair refrigerator, through our training videos. These videos are presented by the major appliance industry's best known technical writer and instructor, Jim Johnson and others. These videos are comprehensive training programs which give specific service procedures for refrigeration, taking you step by step through the design, operation and specific repair procedures. Learn how to diagnose ice maker, compressors that will not run, and learn how to disassemble components. These videos cover safety, theory, operation, and troubleshooting, so skills can be upgraded.
Appliance University DVD courses is less than the cost of a one day workshop or semester length course for one technician. And once the video is part of a company’s library, it can be viewed whenever it's convenient for new trainees.
SAVE $129.00 ON VIDEO Library BUNDLE pricing*
Refrigeration Technical Training Library C: 5 videos, 7 training courses*
- #1006ab TROUBLESHOOTING ICE MAKERS 2 courses*: Learn everything necessary to fix any domestic ice maker.
#1009 SECRETS OF TROUBLESHOOTING REFRIGERATORS Instructional video that will help you correctly diagnose and repair refrigerators.
#1009-102 REFRIGERATION FUNDAMENTALS FOR MAJOR APPLIANCE TECHNICIANS Technicians can use the information as a foundation for developing troubleshooting skills.
#1010 THE TRUTH ABOUT SEALED SYSTEM REPAIR 'CAP TUBE SYSTEMS' Plus Leak Detection, two courses*: Information on compressor installation, contaminated systems, restrictions, leak detection, solders and soldering techniques, evacuating and charging the system, evaporator punctures. "The Truth About Sealed System Repair 'Cap Tube Systems" comes with a second course "Leak Detection". Both courses-two
- #1045 TROUBLESHOOTING AND REPAIRING BUILT-IN REFRIGERATORS/ SUB ZERO
- Operations from the Customer and Technician''s Point of View
- Quiz Questions and Testing Your Knowledge
- Installation considerations for Built-In Refrigerators
- Air Flow Systems in Built-in Refrigerators
- Seal Systems and Refrigerant Flow in Built-in Refrigerators
- Electrical and Control Systems
- Ice Maker and Water Dispensing Systems
- Troubleshooting Overview
|Servicing Reach In-Equipment|