Principles of Air Conditioning, By V. Paul Lang
Principles of Air Conditioning ia a tested & true industry guide covering the basic principles of air conditioning technology with section on troubleshooting and automating environmental balance. Covers the fundamental principles of refrigeration and air conditioning. The material is intended to help learner develop practical skills required in all areas of A/C applications; design, installation, sales, & service. The technical information presented is fundamental to all types of domestic & commercial systems. Includes detailed information on the principle of heating & cooling, load estimating, the latest solid-state automating pre-set thermostatic controls, and zero pollution for both refrigerant and product. #65948, 433 page, Hardback, Fifth Edition
- Complete coverage of psychrometrics, air distribution, controls and zero pollution for both refrigerant and product
- Includes detailed information on the principles of heating and cooling load estimating for residential and commercial jobs
- The latest in solid-state, including single-system and multi-zone automatic preset thermostatic controls.
Table of Contents:
- Principles of Load Estimating.
- Air Distribution.
- Estimating the Residential & Commercial Load.
- Residential & Commercial Equipment: Types & Installation.
- Residential & Commercial Controls.
- Balancing the System.
- Troubleshooting the Air Conditioning System.
- The Metric System in Air Conditioning.
- Environmental Balance.