Start a Successful Service Business
Get Basic Appliance Repair Technical Training by distance learning
Fixing Appliances As A Successful Business
Make good money repairing home appliances!
Start a successful service repair, retail or rental business! Get Appliance Repair training - at home, at your own pace with Appliance University Technical Training Vocational Courses 26 training videos. See titles below.
Start Successful Business: Basic Tech Training 26 Training Courses
Appliance University Technical Training Vocational Courses and videos helps you learn the technical skills you need to begin a career in Appliance Repair, it's convenient and affordable.
This combined bundle is only designed to teach the technical side of appliance repair and is dependent on each person's own skills. To start one's own repair business, a person will need other courses on business, state and federal laws.
Learn technical skills at home—no classroom needed! SAVE TRAVEL EXPENSES AND TIME!
You’ll get hands-on Appliance Repair training in:
- Using electrical appliance tools and testers
- Working with electric heating and gas appliances
- Working with electric ranges, refrigeration, and washing machines, dishwasher
- Working with motor-driven appliances, clothes dryers, dishwashers.
- Start a challenging, money making career as an Appliance Repair Technician.
Why complete an Appliance Repair Technician training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work for an established repair shop or appliance dealer.
- Start your own repair, retail or rental business.
Appliance Repair Technicians enjoy challenging, varied assignments, and flexible working hours. Self-employed Appliance Repair Technicians enjoy the freedom and independence that come with business ownership.
Click on title below for individual tutorial information
APPLIANCE Training DVD COURSES:GE Self Cleaning RangeWhirlpool Direct Drive Washer (Admiral, Kenmore, Kitchen-Aid, Kirkland) Dishwasher RepairWhirlpool Belt-Drive WashersMaytag Dependable Care WasherWhirlpool/Kenmore Dryer RepairsRepairing GE/Hotpoint WasherGE Radiant Convection RangeTroubleshooting Gas RangesTroubleshooting the Maytag Stackable Washer & DryerTroubleshooting the GE Front-Serviceable WasherServicing the Maytag Neptune WasherServicing the Maytag Neptune DryerWhirlpool Electronic Control RangeServicing the Amana/Speed Queen WasherServicing the Maytag MDB DishwasherTroubleshooting & Servicing Gas Ranges GE Front Serviceable WasherGE/Hotpoint Front Serviceable DryerServicing the Whirlpool Duet Washer (Kenmore Elite, Kitchen Aid Ensemble, Maytag Epic)Servicing the Whirlpool Duet Dryer (Kenmore Elite, Kitchen Aid Ensemble, Maytag Epic)Servicing the Whirlpool Calypso WasherServicing the Whirlpool Calypso Dryer
To make sure you become a SUCCESSFUL major appliance service professional committed to excellence, AU will includes the following 3 courses tutorials on basic electricity:Electrical Fundamentals for Major Appliance Technicians
LEARN HOW TO READ Schematics with this complete step by step tutorial. For Technician’s foundation in troubleshooting skills & using wiring diagrams. Seeks to eliminate the mysteries of electricity under the subjects such as Generating Electricity, Atomic Theory, Ohm’s law, etc.Understanding Electricity, Test instruments*
Chapters in this visual video course include Understanding Electricity, Test Instruments, Schematics & Motors. Includes how to use VOM meters, hot, neutral, & ground, electrical basics & troubleshooting, motors, and low voltage relays. #1008a Run time 60 Min.Schematics & Motors & Using Schematics & Pictorial Diagrams
This visual course explains how simple schematics are used when approached on a line-by-line basis. Discussion on refrigerators, air conditioners, laundry equipment, electric & gas ranges, and microwave ovens. This course is included on #1008a DVD above.HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS OUR STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR PROGRAM….
- "As I prepare to start Module 3 of your Major Appliance Technology Certificate Program, I wanted to let you know that I feel the first two modules have been well worth the time and money spent." -Florida
- "Thank you. I really enjoyed taking your appliance repair course. It is very informative and I learned a lot!" -Arizona
- "The thing I liked best about this module was that it filled in some of the things I didn’t understand about the fundamentals of electricity." -Tennessee