Troubleshooting and Repairing Built-In Refrigerators/ Sub Zero
Refrigerator Maintenance | How To Maintain Your Refrigerator
Appliance University DVD courses are 10th of the cost of one day workshop or semester length course for one technician. And once the video is part of a company’s library, it can be viewed whenever it's convenient over and over again. The topics and chapters in this Appliance University tutorial video and Resource Guide include:
· Operations from the Customer and Technician’s Point of View
· Quiz Questions and Testing Your Knowledge
· Installation considerations for Built-In Refrigerators
· Air Flow Systems in Built-in Refrigerators
· Seal Systems and Refrigerant Flow in Built-in Refrigerators
· Electrical and Control Systems
· Ice Maker and Water Dispensing Systems
Refrigeration Troubleshooting technology Overview
· Specification · With reference booklet
· Quiz Question Review.
Satisfaction Guaranteed on videos. AU intend to produce and deliver a product that will meet your satisfaction. If you encounter any problem with our products please contact us for replacement with in 10 days.
Product image-icons seen on www.applianceuniversity.com are for illustrative purposes only, representing products being sold. The information on the DVD is what is being sold, not the cover illustrating the product. The actual cover illustration could be different.
$15.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)