ENTREPRENEURSHIP BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY /Advance Tec. Training in Appliance & HVAC/R
You deserve to own a successful appliance or HVACR retail, rental or service business. Control your financial circumstances and operate within the constraints of your current financial situation. Stay in control of your business so you can have more time for your family and your recreational interests.
Technicial Training in both Appliance and HVACR Service Industries-Successful Business* #SSB: 101 102, 103
Appliance University ENTREPRENEUR Start Successful Business Package 63 tutorial courses is less than the cost of a semester length course. And once the video is part of a company’s library, it can be viewed whenever it's convenient for new trainees.
- Appliances & Refrigeration 53 Tutorial Courses
- Vocational Courses with Six series of Eight Categories
- HVAC/R 20 Tutorial Courses
- Two Labor Rate Price Guide-to prices service calls
- Text Book: Major Appliance Installing, Troubleshooting, Servicing
- Two E-books
SEE BELOW DETAIL OF TOTAL ENTREPENEUR PACKAGE
Technical Training Six Vocational Written Courses:
- ELECTRICAL & REFRIGERATION FUNDAMENTALS
- REFRIGERATION & FREEZERS & ROOM A/C
- COOKING EQUIPMENT
- LAUNDRY & KITCHEN
- DEVELOPING TECHNICIANS INTO PROFESSIALS WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE
With all Six Appliance Vocational Written Courses that are designed for the major appliance service professional committed to excellence. . . You'll learn it all at home, you can complete the course as fast as you want, no classroom needed! This Appliance University Vocational Correspondence Educational courses is like having your own personal Appliance Repair School! These courses is recommended to be taken as a complete course with all five units, and not completed as one or two courses only, or as a separate pick and choose course. After finishing a unit, student will take a exam for the completed unit, and then send to instructor to evaluate, making sure the student comprehends the unit. There upon, any recommendation will be sent back to the student. Than at the end of the five Units a final exsam, after passing the exam a certificate is awarded. (Note: each UNIT PRE-REQUISITE MUST BE TAKEN. Meaning unit #1 is taken with exam, and proceed to next unit) This correspondence training program is offered by Appliance University Training Associate Jim Johnson and Technical Training Associates; a private vocational school licensed in the state of Arizona offering adult education programs in partnership with the community college system since 1986. The content of this courses was designed and developed by Jim Johnson, America's best known technical writer in the major appliance field.
Description of AU'S unique courses contains: Six complete Units
UNIT #1 ELECTRICAL FUNDAMENTALS:
(PRE-REQUISITE: NONE ) An overview of electricity and electronic fundamentals for the appliance technician. This module guides you through electrical concepts in a simple, straightforward manner. Necessary theories are covered, but you’re not bogged down with a dull, academic approach. Electricity is explained in a way that helps you not only understand it, but apply it to your job. Includes the information you need to know about house wiring. Exam Content: 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
UNIT #2 REFRIGERATION FUNDAMENTALS:
(PRE-REQUISITE:UNIT #1 ) A simple, to-the-point approach to eliminating the mysteries behind the refrigeration process. Covers not only the fundamental concepts you need to know about refrigeration theory, but also the refrigeration cycle and how it works in refrigerators, freezers and room air conditioners. Exam Content: 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
UNIT #3 REFRIGERATORS & FREEZERS:
(PRE-REQUISITES: UNITS #1 AND #2) Once you’ve completed your fundamentals modules, this segment of the course gives you the chance to apply what you’ve learned to specific equipment. Covers schematic and ladder diagrams, using meters to troubleshoot circuits, motors and motor start devices, and how solid state devices are used in refrigerators, freezers and room air conditioners. Exam Content: 150 Multiple Choice Questions. Purchase also
UNIT #4 COOKING EQUIPMENT:
(PRE-REQUISITES: UNITS #1, #2 AND #3) In this module, the focus is on gas and electric ranges and microwave ovens. With your understanding of electrical fundamentals, you’ll be able to understatnd the circuitry and components used in cooking appliances. Includes information on the properties and application of LP and natural gas. Exam Content: 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
UNIT #5 LAUNDRY AND KITCHEN EQUIPMENT:
(PRE-REQUISITES: UNITS #1, #2, #3, AND #4) This final course module covers gas and electric dryers, the electrical and water systems of automatic washers, and the need-to-know information on dishwashers, compactors and disposers. Exam Content: 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
UNIT #6 Developing Technicians into Professials with Customer Service:
New course(60 pages) with four segments to help to define & develop technicians into service professionals.
Technicians successfully completing the Appliance University Technician Certificate Program must also accomplish an overall final exam consisting of 200 multiple choice questions and 25 selected exercises in analyzing schematic diagrams, identifying refrigeration systems and cycles, and mechanical and water systems in appliances.
To make sure you become a SUCESSFUL major appliance service professional committed to excellence includes the following videos tutorials:
- Electrical Fundamedntals
- Understanding Electricity, Test instruments, Schematics & Motors
- With Using Schematics & Pictorial Diagrams(included with the video above)
- Proper Use of Test Instruments Using Analog & Digital Meters
- Refrigeration Fundamentals
- Truth About Sealed Systems Repairing 'Cap Tubles & leak Detection' 2 courses
- Troubleshooting and repairing Built-In refrigerators/sub Zero
- Trobleshooting Ice Makers 2 courses:.
- Secrets of Troubleshooting Refrigerators
- GE Self Cleaning Range
- Whirlpool Direct Drive Washer (Admiral, Kenmore, Kitchen-Aid, Kirkland)
- Dishwasher Repair
- Whirlpool Belt-Drive Washers
- Maytag Dependable Care Washer
- Frigidaire 27” Stackable Laundry Center
- Whirlpool/Kenmore Dryer Repairs
- Repairing GE/Hotpoint Washer
- GE Radiant Convection Range
- Troubleshooting Gas Ranges
- Troubleshooting the Maytag Stackable Washer & Dryer
- Troubleshooting the GE Front-Serviceable Washer
- Servicing the Maytag Neptune Washer
- Servicing the Maytag Neptune Dryer
- Whirlpool Electronic Control Range
- Servicing the Amana/Speed Queen Washer
- Servicing the Maytag MDB Dishwasher
- Troubleshooting & Servicing Gas Ranges
- GE Front Serviceable Washer
- GE/Hotpoint Front Serviceable Dryer
- Servicing the Whirlpool Duet Washer (Kenmore Elite, Kitchen Aid Ensemble, Maytag Epic)
- Servicing the Whirlpool Duet Dryer (Kenmore Elite, Kitchen Aid Ensemble, Maytag Epic)
- Servicing the Whirlpool Calypso Washer
- Servicing the Whirlpool Calypso Dryer
- Appliance Flat Rate Price Guide
- Major Appliance Installing, Troubleshooting, Servicing
- Service Management Excellence
- Preparing for NATE Certification Exams
- 20 HVAC/R Tutorial Courses
- HVACR Category Flat Rate Price Guide
More information: Appliance & HVACR Service Technician Job Description, Education and Training Requirements
* Offer is bases on single Purchasing over library bundle price, packages will include or exclude some videos.